- Resolution #1 - Be a better person (Specifically towards my husband)
- Resolution #2 - Patch up our relationship
- Resolution #3 - Start taking care of myself
- Resolution #4 - Make cats comfortable
- Resolution #5 - Fix living situation
So all-in-all I think it was about 30% of a win this year. It's not as bad as the year before seeing as that's when we started to dislike each other for his disloyalty. I just hope he learns to spend a bit more time with me this year and keep chatting with internet only friends to a minimum, if at all. I know when we had real friends and hung out with them twice a week, he didn't even so much as bother to talk with her. So, I just have to get our situation to where we have an enjoyable group of friends to hang out with and he won't have the time to think about that horrid lady ever again.