Friday, February 22, 2013

Almost Over...

Just six more days and the three month long obedience game is over.  I've done all that I can do in the way of bettering myself and being good, now I just have to leave everything to chance and hope.  I've been stressing myself out and working my poor body as hard as I can to move heavy boxes and furniture on my own.  I somehow got a six foot tall, rather heavy curio / television cabinet up the stairs and into my apartment, but my hands and back hurt now.  Not only that, but I come home and Master is just getting offline as I'm getting on.  It's just such a bad day I want to cry, go to bed and hope that I never wake up.

I'm not even finished with the bad though because now I have to wake up early in the morning to open at work for my first time and I didn't make it to turn in some papers on time.  I just want someone to hold me tight and kiss me on the forehead.  I don't know why that's so much to ask for, but it seems to be so.  I just feel so unloved, unwanted and worthless right now.  I have no one to help me, take care of me or even comfort me anymore.  I feel like a mistake that should have never happened in the first place.  I'm sure everyone would be much happier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment